The data used in this atlas are publicly available, but (as of 2021) scattered over a variety of web locations.
- Raw and processed CitSCi hydrographic profiles are archived at Ocean Networks Canada, and are available through their Ocean 2.0 Data Search interface.
- New in 2021, profile data from all of ONC's "Community Fishers" programs are available relatively quickly in a geospatial map application at data.oceannetworks.ca/GeospatialMap.
- Quality-controlled CitSci profiles used in these figures are available in a single spreadsheet for each year here at the Strait of Georgia datacentre.
- Fisheries and Oceans data are available through their archive at waterproperties.ca; some data is also available at the Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System's Pacific node at cioospacific.ca.
- Hakai Institute data are available at at data.hakai.org or cioospacific.ca.
- CitSci Nutrient and Chlorophyll data used in these figures are available in a single spreadsheet for each year here at the Strait of Georgia datacentre.
- Nutrient data from Fisheries and Oceans data are available through their archive at waterproperties.ca.
- Harmful Algae data are available from the Strait of Georgia datacentre.
- The small amount of zooplankton data collected by the CitSci program is amalgamated with the IOS Zooplankton Database (version 9) maintained by the Plankton Ecology group at the Institute of Ocean Sciences, Fisheries and Oceans Canada. A version of this database, split into major taxa, is available under conditions of the Open Government Licence - Canada at https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/2822c11d-6b6c-437e-ad65-85f584522adc. More information about the database and contact information is available there.